Short info: Central Selection Board of Constable(CSBC) Recruitment 2020-Bihar Police Lady Constable Vacancies-Rs.21700-Rs.69100 Salary-Apply Now Central Selection Board of Constable(CSBC) Recruitment 2020-21: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Posted Job Notification for 454 Vacancy. Before apply read all details and for apply click on the apply button.
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment-2020
|Company name||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Post Name||Bihar Police Lady Constable|
|Number of Job Post||454 Vacancy|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100|
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
- (1) For selection for appointment to the post of ‘soldier’ in accordance with the notified rules for the appointment of “constable” in the Bihar Self-Esteem Police Battalion under Bihar Police, the meritorious list of merit list of physical efficiency test, ie, race, high jump, and Will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the shot put. In the case of two or more candidates receiving the same marks in the Physical Efficiency Test, the determination of their place in the merit list, on the basis of their dates of birth, and in the case of two or more candidates having the same score and date of birth, Their educational qualification will be based on. In this way, in the case of candidates who get equal marks, those who are of higher age, and candidates with the same score and same date of birth, the candidate with the higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
(i) In the case of equal educational qualification, those who have secured more marks in the minimum qualifying examination (intermediate and equivalent) determined for the post will be placed above the merit order.
(iii) In the case of equality even after consideration under the above provisions, the place of the candidates will be determined in order of merit in the English alphabetical order of the name as mentioned in their Tenth Board Certificate.
- For more information Read Full Notification.
- Application Begin: 24/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 24/07/2020
How to Apply
- The online application form will be filled in two parts
- (a) The first registration of the candidate is done in the first part of the online application form. In this order, information about the candidate’s name, nationality, mobile number, e-mail ID, the domicile of Bihar state (domicile), reservation category, gender, date of birth, and the home guard is taken or not. After that, the payment process has to be completed. After successful registration, instant registration number and password (Password) will be sent by SMS / E-mail to the candidate through mobile phone and email ID. Before payment, the candidate has the facility to ‘edit’ his details.
- Registration cancellation – If you have registered with wrong details then after payment you cannot edit such details. In this case, the applicant canceled his registration using the Cancel Registration Form provision.
Can. But the application fee paid earlier will not be refunded and a new application fee will have to be paid for new registration.
- (B) After successfully registering with the registration number and password provided after login (login), in the second part of the online application form, the desired information to the candidate like- father/husband’s name, mother’s name, address and educational The declaration will have to be agreed to give the correct information of qualifications etc. After this (6) photograph of the applicant, colored and drawn within two months, the background is white, between 15 to 25 KB, in .jpg / .jpeg / .gif format, and signature in English and In Hindi (black and blue ink) separately, between 15 and 25 KB, in .jpg / .jpeg / .gif format, which is on white background, it is mandatory to scan and upload such photographs and signatures.
- (C) In the event of not following the instructions given in relation to photo and signature, the online application form of the applicant will be canceled/canceled. After the photo and signature is uploaded, the applicant can edit the completed online application form by clicking on the button of “Edit Details” before finally submitting it. Once confirmed and dedicated ( After submitting the application details can not be edited. After submitting the application, the applicant will receive a confirmation message (SMS / E-mail) on their registered mobile number/email ID. The process of filling will be considered complete. Assuming the details of the last submitted/surrendered application form is correct, the Board will not allow any change in the application form. Candidates will now receive acknowledgment of their filled application form. ) Will print it thoroughly on A4 size paper and check it well and present it in the future in case of any correspondence or demand.