Short Info: Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited (UPPCL) Apply Online Form. Before apply UPPCL Online Form Read This Short Notification
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2020
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date to Apply||29-09-2020|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 40 Years|
|Vacancy||Assistant Review Officer Vacancy 16|
UPPCL Recruitment vacancies1. It is mandatory for candidates applying to have an Aadhaar card or a valid photo identity card. The benefit of reservation on the above posts is permissible only to the original residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh. * On-line examination (CBT) more than one in case there is more number of applicants to the advertised post. Will be done in shifts/days. After evaluation of question papers of different shifts, Normalization method (in the first and second part of CBT) as per Annexure-1 used in determining the superiority Will happen.
2. Pay Scale: – Pay Scale Rs 36,800 / – and other allowances in Pay Matrix Level-06 UP PowerKagorepan Limlenag will be payable as per rules)
3. General Qualifications:Nationality For direct recruitment to a post in the service, it is necessary that the candidate: (a) be a citizen of India, or (b) be a Tibetan refugee, who with the intention of permanent residence in India first Must have visited India before January 1962, or (c) is a person of Indian origin who has taken permanent residence in India It is intended to migrate from Pakistan, Burma (Myanmar), Sri Lanka or any East African country of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzivar): the restriction is that of the above category (b) or (c) The candidate should be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the state government: There is also a restriction that the candidates falling in category (B) will have to obtain a certificate of eligibility provided by the Inspector General of Police, Notification Branch, Uttar Pradesh. It is also an advance restriction that the candidate falling in the above category (c) will not be put into service after the period given in the eligibility certificate until he has obtained the certificate of Indian citizenship.
Age(iii) Character certificate Minimum – 21 years as on 01.07.2020 – Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2020 (a) It will be the duty of the appointing authority to get the character and antecedents of the candidate verified through the police, but in any case, the verification work will be done during the probation period. Do not be left for after completion. In the midst of service, if the police is informed against good character then he will not be allowed to continue in the service and his services will be canceled without any notice compensation or salary. (B) The candidate has to produce the character certificate provided by the head of the last educational institution/university. (C) A certificate of truthfulness will also have to be produced from two such elite persons of the area in which the candidate is resident. A certificate of mental and physical fitness before joining the service of every candidate, who is found suitable for appointment on the basis of the result of competitive examination, the Chief Medical Officer / Deputy Chief Medical Officer of the district or any medical officer, The corporation has to authorize for it, it has to be obtained and presented. Such male candidates shall not be eligible for appointment to any post in the service, who have more than one surviving wives or a female candidate who has married a man who already has a wife, but that the Board of Directors shall not allow any such candidate Can give exemption from enforcement of the rule if it is resolved that to do so. Special reasons exist.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Note-Dismissed person/candidate from service by any authority, corporation or body owned or controlled by the Central Government, State Government, Central, and State Government shall not be eligible for appointment to any post. The person/candidate convicted for any offense of moral turpitude will also not be eligible. 4. Mandatory Qualifications and Selection Procedure: 0 Mandatory Qualifications: (a) Graduation from a recognized University. (B) Speed of a minimum of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing on a computer is mandatory. Selection Process: (a) Written and Typewriting Examination: The question paper of written examination (CBT) will be of two parts. The question paper will be in two languages, Hindi and English. First part: – (1) In this part there will be a question paper related to “0” level computer knowledge of NIELIT, in which there will be 50 objective type questions and each question will be of 01 marks. That is, this exam will be of 50 marks. For every wrong answer, negative 1/4 marks will be awarded, ie, 1/4 marks will be deducted. (2) It will be compulsory to get at least 20 marks in this examination of the first part of computer knowledge, otherwise, in the event the second part of the written examination will not be evaluated considering the relevant candidate as not eligible. (3) The marks obtained in this first part of computer knowledge will not be added to determine superiority. Second part: – In this part, there will be objective type question paper related to the following syllabus, whose maximum marks are marked opposite. Each question will be of 01 mark and negative 1/4 marks will be awarded for each wrong answer, ie 1/4 marks will be deducted. Curriculum Third part: • Hindi typing based on the merit of marks obtained in the written examination of the second part above. The number of candidates to be invited for the examination will be determined by the Electricity Service Commission. The restriction will be that the number of candidates to be invited under any circumstances Relative to vacancies shall not be less than three times. • Candidates will have to participate in the 05-minute examination on the computer-based on typing. Typing speed will be determined. Hindi typing test will be taken in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 font. For selection, it will be mandatory to get a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing i.e. Hindi Candidates who do not achieve this speed prescribed for typing will be out of the selection process. Special: – (1) As per the above, subject to the prescribed restrictions and qualifications, the final merit list of the candidates was completed on the basis of 200 marks prescribed for the second part written examination. Will go (2) In the event of getting the same marks as 2 or more candidates in the 200 marks examination prescribed above. The name of the candidate whose age will be higher in the seniority list. (3) In relation to other such points related to the examination process, which are not mentioned in the Regulations. The decision-making authority will be vested with the Chairman, Electrical Service Commission. (4) It is compulsory to appear for the proficiency (typing) examination on the scheduled date and time, otherwise, in the event, the selection process is considered incomplete, the candidate’s candidature will be canceled and no other opportunity will be given.
5. UPPCL Recruitment Submission of certificates regarding mandatory qualifications:Based on the information provided in the online application form, the candidate will be provisionally included in the online examination. The candidate will not get the right to qualify or select only by appearing in the online examination. (A) Eligibility certificate/mark sheet/caste certificate related to the eligibility prescribed for the post advertised by the candidates (Caste certificate of OBC is required to be issued after 31.03.2020) / Economically weaker section (EWS) A self-attested and signed photocopy of the updated certificate / original residence certificate (required to be issued after 31.03.2017) etc. (except those which are irrelevant) along with the printout of the online application form at the time of scrutiny of records Will be deposited (B) The Commission reserves the right to cancel or deny the selection process at any stage without any information on receiving/giving any wrong information. (C) The information given in the application at any stage (eg name, date of birth, caste category, etc.) will not be changed. (D) It is mandatory to be present on the scheduled date and time to check all the records related to the qualification, otherwise, in the event of the selection process being incomplete, the candidate’s candidature will be canceled and no other opportunity will be given.
6. UPPCL RecruitmentPermissible relaxation in maximum age limit: 05 years relaxation in the maximum age limit will be admissible to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer), who are native to Uttar Pradesh.
7. Reservation: –Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section and others Reservation for category candidates will be applicable as per the provisions contained in the mandates adopted by the Corporation in this regard, issued from time to time by the UP Government. If scheduled caste candidates are not available, the selection of scheduled tribe candidates will be done as per rules. To take advantage of reservation, it is mandatory for the candidate to be a native of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are not native to Uttar Pradesh should apply under unreserved category. Note: – According to the latest mandate, under the horizontal reservation against the advertised posts, posts are not available for freedom fighter fighter dependent, ex-servicemen and disabled candidates.
8. No Objection Certificate:If a candidate is working in a Government / Semi-Government Department, then he is required to present a No Objection Certificate issued by his Head of Department at the time of appointment.
9. UPPCL Recruitment Application fee and processing charges: –Application fee and processing charges are non-refundable Non Refundable). 1. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates of Uttar Pradesh, Rs. 700 / – per application. 2. Unreserved, Other Backward Class (non-creamy layer) and financially weak Rs. 1000 / – per application For the candidates of the class, (1) Application fee and processing charges will be deposited through net banking / debit card / credit card / payment gateway or challan of State Bank of India, apart from any other application fee will not be deposited and deposited. The method is available on the website www.uppcl.org. Bank charges will be payable separately by the candidate. (2) In any case, the money deposited under the application fee and processing charges will not be returned. Nor will it be transferred or secured for any advance selection.
UPPCL Recruitment How to apply: –Open the website of the corporation www.uppcl.org and tab “APPLY ONLINE AGAINST. ADVT NO. 04 / VSA / 2020 / ARO FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT REVIEW OFFICER “Click on” How to Apply “on the new web page that opens and understand the process thoroughly and complete the application form as per the instructions. Suggestions to the candidates It is given that they should keep their registered e-mail and mobile number alive till the final result of the examination. Important information related to the examination will be sent through them.
11. UPPCL Recruitment Admit Card: –For the online examination and proficiency (typing) examination, the admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate from the website www.uppcl.org and its information will be sent on the registered mobile number given in the application form, SMS and registered email Will be sent by Admit cards will not be sent by post.
12. UPPCL Recruitment Other Special Information:(1) It is mandatory to present all the original certificates related to mandatory qualification at the time of checking the records. (2) It will be mandatory to produce original copies of all relevant qualification certificates along with one self-attested self-attested photocopy of the original application at the time of verification of records. In the event of not being able to submit these or if the documents submitted are found to be incorrect or the information given in the application form is not in conformity with the advertisement, the candidate will be canceled by not including the candidate in the examination of records. (3)Records will be examined at various levels. In case of non-fulfillment of qualifying information / information at any stage, the candidate / selection can be canceled without assigning any reason. (4) For application related inquiries can be contacted at email@example.com. All correspondence will be done at the address of correspondence filled in the application form. The above advertisement is canceled without assigning any reason The Corporation reserves the right to do so. Full details of the advertisement can be seen on the website www.uppcl.org till the last date of application.
13. UPPCL Recruitment Transparency: –The following arrangements have been made for transparency of examination: After the end of the online examination, the correct solution of the question paper will be uploaded on the departmental website, within 2 days as possible from the end of the examination, or a link will be provided for downloading and the candidate will have time up to 03 days from the date of upload with evidence. Objection will be made available for registration. After taking into account all the objections received and the opinion of subject experts (whose decision will be final), the shortlisted list will be released for the proficiency (typing) examination, evaluating the online examination. Candidates will have to download the response sheet from their website ID and password from the website of www.uppcl.org which will not be provided by the Commission. Any objections related to the examination will not be accepted after the above mentioned period.
14. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction will be Uttar Pradesh only.
15. UPPCL Recruitment Important Dates:Completion dates for online application from 09-09-2020 to 29-09-2020 Dates for depositing application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card etc. from 09-09-2020 to 29-09-2020 Dates for depositing application fee by State Bank of India Challan (Last date for downloading challan 29.09.2020) from 09-09-2020 to 01-10-2020 Possible duration of online (CBT) examination. Fourth week of October 2020
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION: Click Here